Power generation (steam, electricity, hot water ...) is a major operating cost for numerous processes. When utilities (steam, electricity, hot water ...) are produced on site, optimizing the production based on the real needs of the site is a major issue. For most of the plants, most of the operation’s profitability is based on the optimization of the energy production equipment.
Benefits of Plant Optimization
1. Monitoring and measuring plants in real-time helps evaluate the condition of power plant equipment continuously over time and can serve as a predictive indicator of equipment degradation. This helps utilities look for possible causes, take preventive measures to minimize such degradation and improve plant efficiency.
2. The solution provides emissions monitoring to help power plants keep emissions within regulatory limits.
3. The solution can identify potential loss making factors making it possible to isolate the controllable losses and flag them to the operator.
4. This feature helps to check the integrity of the data that is input into the system so that the computed results provide meaningful and accurate information that can be used to improve the efficiency of the plant.
5. The scope of optimization includes detail study of manpower, electricity, Water and steam, Heat Rate, Boiler and Turbine Performance, Combustion and Soot blowing, Alarm Diagnostics, Water Chemistry Management and Emission Reductions.
Ideas are Easy, Implementation Is Hard
Sofocol start-up assistance is designed especially keeping in mind the first time investor who has a zeal to stand-out in the crowded texttile manufacturing industry and is bold enough not to tread the beaten path. texttile manufacturing is an attractive investment opportunity, but several factories get trapped in the vicious cycle of mediocrity even after having the right product mix and buyer linkage. Our industry experience has helped us realize that there are some most common mistakes that an investor makes while establishing and operating a garment factory. Our multiple successful projects and global exposure helps the investor avoid these mistakes, quickly move up the learning curve and establish an engineered garment factory.
Old ways won't open new doors
Sofocol helps the investors look upon products factories as engineering firms that are in business of assembling (fabric) parts to make a finished product viz. garment or made-ups. Sofocol engineered products factories are competitive, compliant and credible set-ups, established on 4 pillars, that can be relied upon every single time for quality, price and delivery commitments.
Excellent firms don't believe in excellence - only in constant improvement and constant change
Sofocol start-up and re-engineering services are modular in nature and could be scaled down into service modules that tune-up your product factory and give it the specific advantage needed. Our tailored modules are suitable for factories regardless of size, location or product.